Data Scientist / Senior Data Scientist
Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
As a Data Scientist or Senior Data Scientist, you will
participate in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to
provide our customers with the information they need to make proper
decisions to support our customers in operating the internet of
things (IoT). In addition, you will help find the appropriate
machine learning / data mining algorithms to answer these
questions. Finally, you will be responsible for implementing this
into the product and making it available to our customers.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most
common machine learning techniques and their application. You will
also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to
tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at
- Driving adoption of Deep Learning systems into next-generation
of C3 AI products.
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms for
industrial applications such as fraud detection and predictive
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI
and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret,
and correctly use new data elements.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and
classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus,
probability and statistics).
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Python and R. Experience with Java and Scala is a plus.
- Knowledge in electrical engineering and cyber-physical systems
is a plus.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Data Scientist / Senior Data Scientist, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!