Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is looking for Solutions Engineers. As a Solutions
Engineer, you will be responsible for all technical activities with
our prospective customers in developing AI /ML solutions, including
production-ready application trials, proofs of technology, and
demos. Recent successful AI/ML solutions developed include
anti-money laundering, predictive maintenance on oil and gas
equipment and aircraft subsystems, inventory optimization and
production schedule optimization. These are high value, high impact
projects with elevated levels of internal and external
- Deliver production-ready application trials and proofs of
technology on the C3 AI Suite in collaboration with solutions
leader, data scientists, UX designers, product managers, and
- Engage customer and domain experts to define, scope, and design
- Design, develop, maintain, and present demo applications of C3
- Drive sales discussions on architecture and engineering,
particularly with explaining the C3 AI Suite and its
interoperability with existing systems.
- Deliver technical deep-dives, demonstrations, and training as
part of the sales process.
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or
Mathematics (STEM), or comparable area of study.
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation
- Strong foundation in object-oriented programming (OOP).
- 2+ years full-stack development experience, with proficiency in
- Experience with 2+ of the following: big data, database design,
data modeling, cloud technologies, or machine learning
- Experience with Git engineering workflows and
- Strong work ethic, goal-oriented, attention to detail, and
proven record of delivery.
- Practical experience with machine learning and data
- Customer facing skills and experienced in customer facing
- 1+ years of experience demonstrating software products and
presenting technical deep-dives.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the Redwood City office, we offer a
fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table
tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday
evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Solutions Engineer, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!