Developer Support Engineer
Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is seeking a highly qualified Developer Support Engineer
to join the C3 AI Services team in Redwood City, California. The
Developer Support Engineer is a C3 AI product expert skilled in
providing exemplary product support for C3 AI products. This
professional will engage with C3 AI customers to 1) accurately
assess the cause of the customer inquiry, 2) set customer
expectations regarding C3 AI's approach to address customer
concerns, and 3) identify and implement the required application or
C3 AI Platform changes to successfully resolve each customer's
product or service related issue.
The professional should have application development experience
and strong mentoring expertise. The candidate must demonstrate an
interest in advancing their career in application development,
machine learning, data integration and consulting.
- Become an expert in the C3 AI platform, C3 AI Tools and C3 AI
applications to enable and assist C3 AI customers to build their
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit
testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess and prioritize customer product change requests and
validate in advance of customer upgrades.
- The Developer Support Engineer must be able to research
problems thoroughly and clearly characterize customer and partner
- Contribute to the evolution of the C3 AI customer support
organization with industry best practices and tools to support
improving customer support experiences.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of professionalism and
courteousness in all customer, partner and internal
- Work professionally with Products, Engineering and Customer
Services teams to implement, validate and, where necessary,
- Assist in planning and validation of C3 AI product
- Software application development expertise.
- Software product support experience.
- Proficient with test automation tools.
- Proven experience in cross-organizational collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Consulting expertise preferred
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Developer Support Engineer, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!