Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
As a Microsoft Dynamics Solution Architect, you will be helping
build C3 AI's Dynamics development processes and expertise and
improving operational efficiencies
- Work across teams to architect robust software engineering
solutions and frameworks with cross product impact.
- Design, build and deliver high quality, modular solutions at a
- Work very closely with, provide guidance and incorporate
feedback from Product Management, User Interaction Designers,
Front-End and Back-End Engineers.
- Lead cross-team technical design discussions on application
architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party
integration, and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to
improve our products and technologies.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
fields, MS preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience/good understanding of Dynamics, power platform &
Microsoft ecosystem: environments, development tools, architecture,
deployment, QA processes, storage capabilities, and users.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Common Data Model and
Common Data Service - global data model, reusable & global
- Understanding of building plugins and custom UI within
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
- Deep understanding of integrations and various components of
the Power Platform - PowerApps, PowerBI, CDS, CDM, etc.
- Act as a Subject Matter expert to determine the right
architecture to setup, build, and deploy Dynamics Solutions.
- Experience with integrating various third-party apps and
services within Dynamics.
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and value
end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to
collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Microsoft Dynamics Developer, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!