Senior Front End Engineer, Remote
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
- We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to build
frontend webfor a new mixed reality focused engine. One of the most
important aspects of this project is the ability to configure these
AR experiences on the web. You will be an important part of
bringing these experiences to millions. You will create frontend
dashboards and APIs that use cloud services for user account
management, analytics, over the air asset and configuration
delivery, and more. Come join us and help bring mass market AR to
applications across industries!
- Design and implement responsive single page web applications
using React, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Design and implement APIs.
- Deliver unit tested code.
- Use tools to ensure stability and performance.
- Contribute to short- and medium-term technical planning.
- Minimum of 4+ years software engineering experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience building responsive websites
using modern frontend web frameworks (React preferred).
- Strong frontend development skills.
- Experience optimizing page load times.
- Experience building backend APIs.
- Experience designing SQL or NoSQL data models.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with both other engineers and
- Degree in computer science, or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge with React.
- Experience with Node.js and Typescript.
- Experience with dev ops automation and CI/CD.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Able to design UI/UX with minimal guidance.
- Experience with or passion for AR.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Unlimited PTO.
- Nine Paid Company Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Self-Contributing 401K.
- Monthly Stipend to cover Work from Home costs.
Keywords: CoreTechs, Redwood City , Senior Front End Engineer, Remote, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!