This is an opportunity to join a high-performance software
development team, in a senior technical role. Working for a global
tech industry leader.
Oracle Advertising (formerly Oracle Data Cloud) is one of the
leading suppliers of advertising technology and data. You will be
building the first of a new suite of products which bridge the
worlds of contextual and audience based advertising. Primarily
based out of our Colorado campus, you will also get to work closely
with our teams in Cambridge, England. Working on solutions
employing machine learning, data science, natural language
processing, information retrieval, as well as cloud hosted and
highly available services at scale.
As a software engineer you will work as part of a small
autonomous team, taking full ownership of solving problems from
start to finish. Your goal will be to provide our customers with
innovative and novel solutions. You will get to work with the
latest languages, frameworks and toolsets, building software and
services that lead the advance of technology in our industry.
- Responsible for building solutions to our customers'
- Pair with other team members to produce high quality
- Review the work of others and offer constructive feedback.
- Support and mentor more junior team members.
- Perform an active role in team planning, review and
- Work with colleagues to define systems architecture and
- Contribute towards the technical roadmap.
- Skilled with Python, Go or other high-level languages.
- Confident operating cloud infrastructure.
- Experience using Kubernetes/Docker or other containerised
applications and orchestration.
- Familiarity with using Apache Spark.
- Good understanding of software security and its application to
- Desire to produce clean, legible code.
- Passion for quality, in your own and your colleagues'
- Driven to learn new things.
- Interest in large scale, highly available systems.
- Motivated to deliver real solutions to customers.
- Sound understanding of agile software development
Life at Oracle:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to
At Oracle, we don't just value differences-we celebrate them!
We're committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people
work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for
databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will
assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated
with the developing, debugging or designing of software
applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to
other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest
changes to existing software architecture to meet changing
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent
judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have
project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS
degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4
years of software engineering or related experience.
Colorado Pay Range: From $83,807 to $159,727 per annum Eligible
for bonus and equity