Lead Product Designer
Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer with solid
facilitation, research, visual, and service design skills to help
drive our digital transformation mission. You will work closely
with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to understand
customer issues, design innovative solutions, and ship finished
products that allow our customers to make fast and accurate
decisions about their business. Your portfolio presentation should
demonstrate strong storytelling skills and a command of best
practices and design principles.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for complex problems and tools. You
understand the goals and processes of engineers, data scientists,
- You get excited about data. You can help our users ingest,
explore, and understand their enterprise-scale data. You should
have experience working with data-heavy applications, data
storytelling, and complex data-oriented use cases.
- You are great at collaborating. You share work early and often,
and seek constructive feedback from product stakeholders, and the
product design team.
- Help product teams understand opportunities, develop product
vision, define high-level requirements, and use cases to support
- Help define long-term product vision, drive end-to-end product
design in support of that vision and drive process to streamline
- Proactively work to create momentum in high-impact projects,
while delivering superior product designs and inspiring, teaching,
and supporting other members of the team.
- Identify design problems by leveraging research, developing
personas, writing scenarios, and creating product concepts to
define our product roadmap.
- Assist in the evolution and ongoing improvement of our product
- Facilitate product design presentations for a broad audience,
anticipate and address feedback, develop opinions, and gain
alignment on product design efforts.
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization.
- Minimum of seven years of experience working with a complex
system in the big data, AI, or data analytics field.
- MS or Bachelor Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic
Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent areas.
- Strong user-centered design process.
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to drive projects, working both independently and in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Lead Product Designer, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!