Senior Reporting Analyst
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Senior Reporting Analyst
Supports and maintains software-as-a-service (SaaS) and
enterprise-wide applications associated with the collection,
retrieval, accessibility and usage of data for internal department
planning and activities. Performs basic configuration, setup, and
updating of application, including table definitions and access
control. Enters and ensures validity of data entered into
established tables, fields and system databases. Builds and
produces reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet
the requirements of business management and staff. Sets up user
accesses and trains users on application. Recommends changes in
applications development, maintenance and system standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of CPQ pricing documentation and requirements,
including roles of pricing rules, objects and object-level field
- Manage master SKU list and product object field values on a
regular basis, including defining workflows, documents and tools
creation towards a comprehensive SKU creation, deletion and new
product planning workflow.
- Participation in meetings with major business stakeholders
(i.e. finance, products, sales, marketing) for requirements of
- Maintenance and execution of test scenarios during structural
pricing changes in CPQ, including the definition of test cases,
complexity levels (New booked business, upsells, renewals, currency
and multi-year deals complexities), and expected result and
management of the tests execution.
- Run and manage tests short-term and creating them into tools
for automatic execution longer-term.
- Provide advanced analytical tasks in order to support the sales
force and internal pricing needs (data pulls, Excel modeling,
Knowledge & Skills
- Professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures
to resolve a variety issues.
- Works on problems of advanced scope where analysis of data
requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Working knowledge of company software with seasoned experience
in writing business requirements, direct set up of pricing rules,
configuration attributes, pricing models creation
- Running complex reports and data updates within software
applications, including SKU creation.
- Experience defining optimal technical solutions within software
for new and existing pricing structure dealing with business
- Experience with test cases creation and actual testing of
software configurations, based on business requirements.
- Knowledge of pricing specific topics within software
- Experience with data pulls
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
Keywords: Informatica, Redwood City , Senior Reporting Analyst, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!