Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment
software company. EA delivers games, content and online services
for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones
Join us for an opportunity to work with the best game
development teams in the world.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the quality
engineering team at EA Capital Games.
You will be a part of a game development team that aims to
always find unique solutions in quality and design through
automation and tools. Applying technologies and experiences from
EA's automation ecosystem, you will write code to test EA Games
using automation frameworks and improve our test automation
You also will write tools which directly support development
efforts to produce and ship our games, and advocate for best
practices through tools and process.
You have programming skills, can work on all portions of a stack
and estimate tasks.
We ask that you have a personality type that is dynamic,
enthusiastic and able to network across multiple groups and
individuals in both the development and quality assurance domains
to build excellent relationships and communications channels.
Check out this video for more information on the discipline:
- In this role your responsibilities would include:
- Ownership and maintenance of studio automation systems,
tooling, and processes.
- Design new tooling to support development and QA goals.
- Driving projects to completion while providing mentorship for
- Instrument and tool the product to promote test automation and
the collection of runtime metrics.
- Coordination with offsite teams on delivering test automation
results, from implementation to execution.
- Maintain test automation scripts and studio device testing
- Uphold high quality standards through knowledge sharing
activities within the EA-wide quality engineering community.
- 5+ years professional experience in C# or Java
- 2+ years professional experience developing GUI tools.
- Experience with some scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- Experience with software testing best practices and
- Experience participating in all aspects of Scrum: planning,
daily engagement, and retrospectives.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with diverse teams and developing
tools to solve business important problems.
Experience with Unity 3D engine.
Experience with mobile (iOS and/or Android) software development
(or PS4/Xbox console equivalent) and associated APIs and
Experience with Jenkins (or another CI system).
Experience with web front-end development and associated