Cloud Software Engineer
Company: Embtel Inc
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Job Title: Cloud Software
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: Full Time wd End
End Client: Medical Equipment
Responsible for feature development and
maintenance for cloud-based software applications used in
healthcare. Work with a cross functional team of software and test
engineers in the design, development and testing of software
applications. Responsible for product performance, project
deliverables and development process.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited
- Be a core team member to help grow our
cloud platform to bring new medical imaging services and
functionality and other services to our users.
- Assist in the architecture, design, and
deployment of the full stack product.
- Build scalable and versatile applications
for our users.
- Be part of a small, cross-functional
product team working alongside product managers, design engineers,
clinical engineers, and other software engineers.
- Prototype and iterate on ideas quickly to
share with stakeholders and receive feedback.
- Translate market requirements into system
and subsystem requirements.
- Ensure that the development team follows
the Design Control process
- Meet all Quality Management System
(QMS) requirements for design, development, testing and product
- Help revise development processes,
deployment infrastructure, and testing infrastructure to constantly
be able to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Review other developer designs and
- Provide novel contributions to reduce
technical debt on a regular basis.
- Help maintain and improve the continuous
- Bachelor's degree in Computer
- 7+ years of experience designing cloud
backend software systems such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with python, xml, Django,
Terraform, and ReactJS
- Familiarity with containerization
technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Passionate about creating simple and
scalable software architectures that are elastic and
- Experience with databases (SQL) and
RESTful app frameworks
- Experience in building custom
integrations for HL7 interoperability.
- Medical Imaging, DICOM, and familiarity
with IEC 62304
- Design experience to meet HIPAA and
HITRUST requirements a plus.
- History of following best software
practices for developing enterprise level SaaS solutions.
- Familiarity and experience with code
level, unit level and system level test methodologies
- Familiarity with the design control
process for developing medical products.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a
We EMBTEL, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in the US. We are U.S. Federal Govt. approved vendor and Certified
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) company. We have an urgent
requirement with our client/Implementation partner.
Keywords: Embtel Inc, Redwood City , Cloud Software Engineer, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!