Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 3, 2021
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine
learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the
only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven
technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI,
and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and
startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics,
AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for
real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to
assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with
recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy
infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph
database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is
looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the
Salesforce.com Administrator will be the primary architect for
Salesforce.com structure and process, supporting a growing
organization. The Salesforce.com Administrator will maximize usage
and functionality of the full features and benefits of
Salesforce.com platform based on business needs of the
organization. TigerGraph is seeking someone with excellent
technical and communication skills who can interface directly with
internal stakeholders to understand their requirements to
administer and enhance Salesforce.com accordingly. This person will
serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on
new releases, provide training and more.
- Ownership of our Salesforce.com and related sales technologies
as they interact with Salesforce.com.
- Build reporting and analytics projects that allow strategic
insights into the performance of the sales organization, drive and
monitor the organization, and enable the global processes to scale
with our growth.
- Create and maintain business processes in Salesforce.com using
components such as: process builders, flows, workflow rules and
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to
SalesForce.com end users. Support new user setup and training.
- Manage Salesforce.com security including roles, profiles,
sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Participate in the creation and documentation of end user
requirements. Collect user requirements for enhancements to the
system by facilitating appropriate internal discussions. Assist
with release evaluations including updating user guides.
- Maintain core data objects for integrity and accuracy including
cleansing and duplicate record management. Regularly perform
database de-duping and clean-up procedures. Ensure data quality
through clean- up efforts (monthly reporting, lead clean up,
- Advocate for consistent adoption of Salesforce.com across the
organization. Work with end users to provide coaching around best
practices and tips on Salesforce.com usage. Train end users on new
updates, features and functionality and provide guidance in
accordance to processes and best practices
- Support sales performance reporting, partnering closely with
various sales teams to understand their critical priorities and
- Support Salesforce.com CPQ implementation roadmap through to
deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) for response and
resolution times of cases
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience may be
substituted for degree requirement
- 5+ years Salesforce.com administration experience, including
Sales and Service Cloud.
- Salesforce.com certification required (ADM 201
- Passion for leading and driving to results, with ability to
analyze systems and processes for inefficiencies leading to clearly
communicated recommendations for solutions or improvements using
either new or existing technology
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com Lightning platform - Deep
understanding of the Salesforce.com setup, features, and
functionality. e.g. permission model (roles, profiles, permission
sets). Custom objects, validation rules, master-detail
relationships, record types and page layout assignments. Reports
and dashboards. Workflow rules, tasks, alerts.
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesloft (preferred but not
- Experience in implementation, training and documentation
- Salesforce.com CPQ (formerly Steelbrick) experience is a
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Tableau are
- Must possess ability to work independently in a fast-paced,
- Ability to manage change in an agile environment with global
- Excellent skills in self-audit careful documentation of
process, testing changes thoroughly, and ability to interpret
results to verify accuracy or identify anomalies
Keywords: TigerGraph, Redwood City , Salesforce.com Administrator, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!