End User Services - Desktop Support
Company: NTT DATA Services
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 3, 2021
through October31st, 2021
Goal is to convert to perm role with our end client
This is onsite at a Hospital, no remote
US Citizen or Green Card only
NTT DATA's Client is seeking a End User Services - Desktop Support
team member to provide desktop hardware
support for the user community. Works on multiple functional
systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity.
Performs troubleshooting for hardware, software and system
Responds to incidents, performs diagnosis, executes incident
resolution for those requiring medium to high complexity.
Utilizes previous experience to reach resolution and will
contribute to knowledge management system(s).
- Responds to
customer requests received via the Service Management
- Fulfills requests of moderate to high
- Interacts with the customers in a courteous and
- Assists in the maintenance of and enters
appropriate data into the device asset management system and the
knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work
- Responds to assigned issues and troubleshoots
problems with desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile carts, printers
and peripherals, including deployment of new
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely
impact end-user experience and takes corrective
- Participates in low complexity local and
- Performs proactive maintenance on
- Day to day interactions with user community and
works collaboratively with Business and IT Stakeholders as it
relates to Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and Problem
- Understanding and adherence to policies and
- Escalates issues when
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs to waist level, bend
and walk around office or hospital (short to medium distances
depending upon size of facility).
Keywords: NTT DATA Services, Redwood City , End User Services - Desktop Support, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!