Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI has an opening for a Senior Accountant located at our
offices in Redwood City, California.
- Help drive the accounting close and reporting process: master
the day-to-day activities and actively seek to improve existing
- Assist with financial statement preparation & analysis.
- Ownership of accounting & analysis for certain key balance
- Assist management with documentation & assessment of internal
- Continuously improve financial reporting processes; will be
expected to drive systems improvement and automation projects.
- Prepare external audit schedules / support audit requests as
- Assist with special projects.
- 2 to 3 years of public and private accounting work experience.
Big 4 preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Experience with high-growth companies, ideally in the Software
- Working knowledge of general accounting concepts.
- Efficient and accurate in day-to-day responsibilities, but
adaptable to changing priorities as they arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- NetSuite experience a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Senior Accountant, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!