At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Financial Planning & Analysis Teams develop,
interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning
and control. They perform technical analysis to determine present
and future financial performance. They gather, analyze, prepare and
summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition
activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. The
Financial Planning & Analysis Teams also perform economic research
and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working
capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment
performance and impact of governmental requirements.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (AD&M) business unit of TE
is part of the Industrial Solutions segment (Industrial Solutions)
and is a world leader in the design of components and electrical
interconnection solutions that are used for applications in extreme
environments. These interconnection solutions make possible
applications of avionics, jet and propulsion engine management,
flight controls, grounding systems and on-board entertainment for
today's "connected aircraft". This capability is extended to
military, marine, aviation, space, land and drone vehicles, as well
as oil and gas exploration of open-ocean deposits.
As a member of the finance team, you will be supporting the
Controller to drive strong cost controls and opportunities for
operational efficiencies. The Financial Analyst will also
collaborate with other finance team members, finance shared service
and operations team to achieve the financial objectives.
- Manage general ledger activities including journal entries,
account reconciliations, inventory accounting, and data reporting
- Forecast and budget plant conversion cost spending, hours,
headcount, and monitor the actual spending for accuracy.
- Analyze production order variances and implement corrective
actions where necessary.
- Monitor scrap, obsolete stock, and inventory adjustments.
- Capital asset actual/forecast spending and management of fixed
assets in SAP, including asset audits.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of various financial results and
- Analyze plant daily spend and monitoring.
- Assist the plant controller and perform ad hoc duties and
- Support plant personnel including production, materials,
warehousing, quality, purchasing, etc.
What your background should look like:
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of financial
statements, have the skills to understand analysis and be confident
to make educated decisions and recommendations on financial
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing environment
- Exposure to costing fundamentals
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- A forward-thinking, energetic leader who demonstrates diversity
in their experiences and is a strategic business partner.
- Exhibits a compelling drive for accomplishing goals with a
strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader
creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our
broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the
harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation,
industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data
communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees,
including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in
approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION
COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are
comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
REDWOOD CITY, CA, US, 94063
City: REDWOOD CITY
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 67120
Function: Finance & Accounting