Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Carlos Marron - State Farm Agent
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Redwood City, CA is
seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their
team. As a State Farm team member for Carlos Marron - State Farm
Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the
community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
Compensation: $35000-40000/yr DOE Salary, Commission,
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: M-F
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Carlos Marron - State Farm Agent, Redwood City , Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!