Strategic Account Executive
Company: Branch Metrics
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking
solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers
and outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of
smart, humble, and collaborative people who live and breathe our
company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As an Account Executive at Branch, you will work
cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Pre-Sales to sell
our Premium Solutions into the world's largest brands in your
region. You will work with our most complex prospective customers
to help them leverage our newest products and features. You will
succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized
self-starter who understands the sales process, can build
relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly
define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate
for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for
the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll get to:
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams both internally
and externally to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle.
- Create and present collateral to present to various personas
(marketing, product, engineering, analytics) and verticals
(including but not limited to: finance, healthcare, media, fitness
/ sports, food / delivery, retail / ecommerce, and travel).
- Build long-term and enhance relationships with prospective new
business customers. Expand partnerships with existing customer base
through cross-sells and upsells with clients like Sephora,
Headspace, Chipotle and ViacomCBS.
- Engage in team, professional and personal development
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently
provide an accurate forecast to the greater team.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction,
regardless of deal size.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 8+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track
record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our
technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and
- Strong interest in mobile technology and the greater mobile
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, capacity to learn, positive
attitude, and an unwavering commitment to be successful.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company,
selling enterprise solutions.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all
over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups,
Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered
with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for
you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture
that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their
unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an
environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives,
and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Redwood City , Strategic Account Executive, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!