Manager Sales Enablement Lead, Google Customer Solutions
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in sales enablement, sales coaching,
coaching, digital advertising sales, manager learning and
development, strategy and/or management consulting
- Experience communicating with data
- MBA or equivalent professional or practical experience
- Experience developing manager and sales capabilities to
maximize team's output and individuals' potential
- Experience influencing and working collaboratively across
cross-functional teams, building relationships internally and
- Experience influencing within cross-functional
- Learning and Development experience
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical approach, with the
ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides
business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross
functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive
strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused
on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective
day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into
Our mission in Product Sales and Activation is to fuel GCS
growth by enabling customers to achieve the most with our products
today and shaping our products for tomorrow. We are the product and
business experts behind the GCS sales teams responsible for driving
sustainable business growth and product adoption.
As the Manager Effectiveness Lead in Seller Success, you're an
excellent communicator and cross-functional collaborator who will
be responsible for how we put great customer-centric selling into
practice for managers across GCS. You bring experience in customer
centric selling, storytelling, customer empathy and a passion for
equipping managers with the competencies to drive results for our
customers, while enabling growth and development possibilities for
every Googler on their team.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so
are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of
entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the
"human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and
broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We
are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies.
Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support
specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs
and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business
plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Build and deliver the sales effectiveness approach for
increasing manager capability and proficiency, including great
manager coaching and manager accountability, with global scope and
complexity across multiple regions and GCS programs.
- Align workflow and tools to the sales process, leveraging
industry insights, competitive intelligence, and the voice of GCS
- Bring expertise and skillsets in manager coaching and sales
enablement learning and development, content curation, quality
assurance of learning and development resources.
- Bring expertise in how we measure and increase manager
competency, confidence, and effectiveness.
- Partner with GCS Managers, Sales Mastery, HR, and GCS
cross-functional partners to build sales manager effectiveness
strategies to progress from pilot to scaled implementation.
Keywords: Google Inc., Redwood City , Manager Sales Enablement Lead, Google Customer Solutions, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!