Electrical Engineer II
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are looking for an entry-level Electrical Engineer who has
interest in PCBA design and test, components and systems. This
engineer must have a technical degree.
- Specification, design, and implementation of board level
electronic systems including analog, digital, and high power
- Work directly with other technical disciplines, including
mechanical, optical, software and chemistry, to specify system
requirements, implement designs, and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist systems and manufacturing teams with test plans,
hardware design, and execution of tests
- Create and maintain documentation to allow effective knowledge
transfer throughout the company.
- Specify, design, and document system wiring.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical
- Strong understanding of analog and digital circuits
- Experience with micro-controllers and communication
interfaces(USB, I2C, SPI, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in test techniques to be able to
troubleshoot circuit level and system level problems
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Altium Designer
Keywords: Carbon, Redwood City , Electrical Engineer II, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!