DevX Product Manager
Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 7, 2021
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for
accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven
C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable
organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI
applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches.
Developer Experience product managers serve as a primary focal
point for the planning, design and implementation stages of
developer tools on the C3 AI Suite. As a DevX Product Manager, your
job is to improve the experience of developers who use the C3 AI
Suite to build deploy and operate big-data, ML and IoT applications
by specifying and overseeing the development of tools that cover
the entire software development lifecycle.
We are looking for a hands-on Principal Product Manager with
strong technical aptitude and experience to lead and deliver a
variety of develop tools across the C3 stack - Infrastructure, C3
platform, web services & APIs, tools and applications. You will
interface with customers, prospects, partners and engineering teams
to understand user needs and customer use cases. In addition, you
will work with Sales, Marketing and Professional Services to
understand competitive trends, communicate product positioning, key
benefits and be an evangelist for your product offering.
- Own the product vision for your area. Ensure that it aligns
with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the
domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so
all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we
- Define functional requirements, develop detailed product
specifications and associated project work plans for C3 AI Suite
features and key enhancements requests.
- Collaborate across teams. Product Managers play a critical role
in creating alignment between engineering, marketing, sales,
services and other stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is
essential to the job.
- Support the C3.ai Services team on project governance
activities (project plans, weekly status reviews, cross-functional
meetings, executive status reviews).
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and
build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Mentor core customer team members on C3.ai Platform
- Regular travel (15+%) to customer sites is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering,
Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business
- 5+ years of work experience, with project experience in big
data, cloud, and analytics.
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management tools,
Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Version Control,
Testing Frameworks and DevOps.
- Understanding of public cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP) and
fundamental components like Compute/Virtual Machines, Storage,
Databases, Identity and User Management, etc.
- Ability to wireframe user experiences and workflows with an
intuition for developer products.
- Grasp the big picture, while still delivering on the
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , DevX Product Manager, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!