Product Insight Analyst, Google Customer Solutions
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- 4 years of experience structuring and solving cross-functional
problems via data analytics.
- 4 years of program/project management experience, leading
strategic and operational initiatives.
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience across all
- Experience in Finance, Operations, Management Consulting or
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic
initiatives and large-scale change management.
- Ability to structure a compelling storyline and build
presentation decks and briefing documents that support the
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides
business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross
functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive
strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused
on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective
day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into
At Google, product is at the core of the company. Our group,
called Product Sales Activation (PSA), "brings products to market,
and market to products". We seat at the junction of product,
strategy, and go-to-market to shape the long term product roadmap,
best commercialize new products, and drive long term strategic
initiatives (e.g. impact of machine learning on partners). We work
across the Google product portfolio (e.g. Youtube, Search,
As a Product Insight Analyst, you'll drive cross-functional
strategic initiatives. You'll develop data-driven insights across
Google's major performance products globally and use them to shape
product roadmap, go-to-market, and major strategic business
You will drive end-to-end efforts working with Product, Sales,
and Marketing teams. You'll have to solve complex problems
impacting many stakeholders, and you'll often rely on data-driven
insights to help you.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so
are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of
entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the
"human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and
broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We
are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies.
Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support
specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs
and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business
plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Identify top strategic questions with cross-functional teams
that shape product Go-To-Market strategies.
- Problem solve, structure the analyses, and synthesize the
findings leveraging a rich set of data and tools (data
visualization, dashboard reporting, and more).
- Present key findings and recommend actions to leadership and
key stakeholders to drive decision making.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to drive
implementation, track progress, and assess impact.
Keywords: Google Inc., Redwood City , Product Insight Analyst, Google Customer Solutions, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!