Sales Development Representative
Company: Branch Metrics
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking
solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase
ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our
team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value
ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company
that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together,
The Sales Development team is all about generating lead volume
for our Account Executives while helping marketers and developers
understand the many ways in which Branch can improve their
As a Sales Development Representative at Branch, you'll prospect
and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the
foundation for a strong relationship. You're an energetic and
organized self-starter. You understand the sales process, can build
relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly
define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate
for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for the company,
and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective
and existing users.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll get to:
- Execute an outbound business development plan to generate new
business opportunities and conduct high level conversations with
key stakeholders in mobile-centric prospect accounts to fuel our
- Work closely with Account Executives to create and prioritize
strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Explain how Branch brings value to the customer's needs.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to work in mobile,
emerging technologies and startups.
- 1+ years of relevant experience - client facing, consulting or
- A track record of over-achieving against defined metrics (top
- Experience in prospecting and evangelizing SaaS, Marketing/Ad
- The ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage
multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the
pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex,
collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- An understanding and can apply effective business development
strategies and techniques.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly
- Passion for building new business and willingness to work in a
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all
over the world.
- gDiversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North
America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups,
Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered
with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for
you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture
that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their
unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an
environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives,
and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Redwood City , Sales Development Representative, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!