IT Support Specialist I
Company: Crystal Dynamics
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Crystal Dynamics, a part of the Square Enix family and the
studio behind Marvel's Avengers and the award-winning Tomb Raider
game franchise, is constantly on the hunt to add even more top-tier
gaming talent to our family. We pride ourselves on attracting and
developing the best talent available to concept, create, and
contribute to the most exciting projects in gaming. Our 25-plus
years of game development experience, as well as our combined AAA
game industry pedigree, has established us as one of the premier
studios in the world today.
The IT Support Specialist is a mission critical position that
directly influences day to day development operations and
specializes in PC/Devkit setup and troubleshooting at Crystal
Dynamics. While working at Crystal, you will work within our team
and will service all of our development, C-level, administrative,
and operational staff. You will be heavily relied upon as this
isn't a sit at your desk type of role. You can expect to be heavily
customer facing and will work 1:1 with all our staff. That means,
you will not only be facing hardware issues, but will need to have
the ability to multi-task at a whole new level. You will not only
manage tickets, but help us exceed client expectations, map and
deliver critical timelines, help set standards, and manage assets.
Our priorities change rapidly, so you must have an innate sense of
urgency and prioritization to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be able to effectively work, multi-task, and deliver
required results in a rapid paced 24/7-365 days a year pressurized,
live production environment.
- Experience managing IT support for 250+ users on premise and
additional remote employees in a Windows environment.
- Experience supporting multiple users in a Windows environment
(Active directory, Exchange etc.)
- Experience supporting PC hardware at a build level (High end
Gaming hardware and Game consoles)
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an
organization on a broad range of topics: technical, business and
- The ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team
environment as well as independently.
- Dependable and committed to projects and tasks
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Strong time-management skills with a proven ability to focus on
and re-priorities multiple tasks to properly solve issues in a
timely manner including deadlines.
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.
Keywords: Crystal Dynamics, Redwood City , IT Support Specialist I, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!