Company: Branch Metrics
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking
solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers
and outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of
smart, humble, and collaborative people who live and breathe our
company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Our ideal Technical Recruiter will be able to effectively
partner with engineering leadership, build relationships with hard
to find and in-demand candidates, ensure diverse candidate
pipelines and actively source, all while providing an amazing
candidate experience. This person will be a key contributor in
helping us meet company goals.
As a Technical Recruiter, you'll get to:
- Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers, working closely with
them to ensure a deep understanding of role requirements.
- Deliver exceptional recruitment services ensuring hiring
manager expectations are exceeded throughout the recruitment
- Do full-cycle recruiting; source, pre-screen resumes, qualify
candidates and move candidates through the interview process to
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve our recruiting process.
- Participate in special projects associated with
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- A highly progressive approach to talent acquisition.
- A minimum of 2+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting
- Strong communication, organizational, and negotiation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure,
and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers,
and the recruiting team.
- Experience working with competing priorities and a history of
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to spin a data driven story based on the funnel metrics
and provide strategic solutions to leadership to help hire amazing
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all
over the world.
- Branch Ranked No. 3 Fastest-Growing Company in North America on
Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups,
Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered
with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for
you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture
that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their
unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an
environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives,
and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Redwood City , Technical Recruiter, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!