Customer Success Manager
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine
learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the
only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven
technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI,
and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and
startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics,
AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for
real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to
assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with
recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy
infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph
database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is
looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success
Customer Success Managers (CSM) are a dedicated resource
assigned to TigerGraph customers working proactively as a
trusted-relationship manager. The Customer Success Manager will
have a complete understanding of the TigerGraph use cases that
align customer business goals with innovative approaches, work as a
customer advocate liaison across internal teams.
- Proactively work with customers on product adoption and
- Schedule regular mentor sessions with stakeholders reviewing
goals, knowledge sharing, workflow optimization and proactive case
management of product requests.
- Customer Advocate internally with Marketing, Engineering,
Solutions Consultants, and Support.
- Review and align training requirements with customer
- Provide visibility to leadership on customer initiatives.
- Support the customer journey from onboarding process, first use
assistance and continuous business review.
- Coordinate with in-region Sales leaders.
- Identify risks to eliminate churn to enhance renewals.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in previous customer facing roles,
preferably in Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Consulting or
- Experience with managing complex strategic enterprise accounts
- Proven track record of taking ownership of tasks and driving
forward to resolutions.
- Knowledge of Big Data or complex data solution, Graph database,
analysis, database management (Relational) design.
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent or higher in Computer Science or
a related field.
Skills and characteristics:
- Capable of working independently and developing relationships
with customers, partners, internal team members and other related
- Excellent written, verbal and presentations skills, along with
the ability to communicate complex information and concepts to
customers in a clear and concise manner
Keywords: TigerGraph, Redwood City , Customer Success Manager, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!