Head of Lead Generation, Mid-Market Sales
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in sales, operations, and partner
management, including experience in building relationships with
internal and external stakeholders, including advertisers and
- 8 years of experience managing teams
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Extensive experience selling digital advertising solutions, and
owning sales team operations: portfolio management, team building,
KPI measurement, execution.
- Thought leadership, as demonstrated by industry expertise,
ability to influence, high executive functioning.
- Demonstrates diverse cultural understanding and comfortable
working with global teams.
- Ability to develop and deliver business strategies and
relationships sustainable in the short- and long-term.
- Strong analytical skills to assess performance. Ability to
develop actionable insights to capture opportunities.
About the job
Google Customer Solutions sales teams are trusted advisors and
competitive sellers who maintain a relentless focus on customer
success by bringing the best Google has to offer. As a Head of
Mid-Market Sales, you'll manage client relationships and lead the
business engagement with high potential advertisers in the market.
You will enable your team of senior sellers and people managers
(who will each manage front-line account strategists) to always
reach for ambitious performance goals. You and your team work with
a wide variety of advertisers delivering the optimal advertising
solution for every partner and their clients. Your knowledge of the
account landscape and online media, combined with your sales skills
and analytical abilities, shape how your book of business will
grow. Engaging with decision makers at advertisers, you set the
vision and the strategy for how they can grow and transform their
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so
are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of
entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the
"human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and
broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We
are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies.
Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support
specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs
and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business
plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Recruit, retain, and develop a team of people managers, account
development managers and account account strategists. Coach this
high-performing team and help them engage with senior stakeholders
at key advertisers.
- Own and strengthen executive-level account relationships
through key C-level meetings, quarterly reviews, and speaking
- Build and actively manage effective long-term account planning
- Define the future of business management and help to develop
the necessary infrastructure and processes. Initiate and run
strategic initiatives to further develop new and existing GCS
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and alignment with key
partner teams, including Marketing, Global Customer Care, Central
Revenue, Large Customer Sales vertical and account teams.
Keywords: Google Inc., Redwood City , Head of Lead Generation, Mid-Market Sales, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!