Genomic Specialist Assistant
Company: Guardant Health, Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
About the company
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused
on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary
blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Guardant
Health's Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities
in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement
to improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In
pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the
disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based
tests, Guardant360CDx and GuardantOMNI, for patients with advanced
cancer, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for cancer
recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014,
Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50
biopharmaceutical companies and at all 27 of the National
Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Genomic Specialist Assistant (GSA) will work collaboratively
to support the functions of the Medical Affairs team at Guardant
Health. The GSA will need to have the ability to work both
independently and as a member of a team. Additionally, the GSA will
need to take initiative and troubleshoot and be capable of managing
multiple projects. Good communication, organizational skills, and
attention to detail are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage provider and sales inquiries to the appropriate Medical
- Notify Medical Affairs contact when outreach is needed through
a task creation process.
- Serve as a liaison between Client Services and Medical
- Generate reports and compile basic data summaries.
- Take meeting minutes and accurately enter data.
- Effectively build relationships across multiple
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and timely.
- High school diploma is required. Associate degree or bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- At least three years of experience supporting a team,
preferably in the life sciences industry.
- Successful experience in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and attention to
- Proactive approach to team's needs and requirements.
- Ability to work independently and be flexible, adjusting
priorities and tasks in real time to support the objectives of the
- Ability to plan and organize the workflow in a busy environment
and be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exercise discretion, maintain confidentiality, and
demonstrate excellent judgment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including communication
and listening skills.
- Professional, energetic, proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent working knowledge of MS products including: Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Guardant Health, Inc., Redwood City , Genomic Specialist Assistant, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!