Company: Ace Parking Management, Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What you will be doing:
- Assist customers' with using pay stations or automated
ticketing equipment, including obtaining receipts, and credit card
- Assist customers with locating vehicles.
- Direct customers to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand
signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Resolve customer requests, questions, and complaints.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and
vehicle or property thefts.
- Actively look for ways to assist customers.
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to stand and walk up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to speak clearly, distinctly, and effectively
using tact and diplomacy.
- Experience dealing with irate customers and resolving customer
issues and/or complaints.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a "Thank You."
What you will receive in return:
- Being a CSR/Lot Attendant offers flexible scheduling.
- The Company provides benefits, such as paid vacation, sick,
holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your
personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- The Company offers career development and upward mobility,
you'll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and
expertise to help you as you build your career.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and
Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are
Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with
Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)
Keywords: Ace Parking Management, Inc., Redwood City , CSR/lot Attendant, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!