Vice President of Sales, CRM
Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
Our C3 AI CRM business unit is hiring for a Vice President of
Sales, CRM. C3 AI CRM is a next-generation system of intelligence
built with configurable and industry-specific workflows and
predictive models. We transform customer engagement across every
internal and external data source, and we apply AI to formulate
accurate and actionable insights. C3 AI CRM is transforming
customer experience with industry-specific functionality that
delivers powerful predictive insights to boost performance of
sales, marketing, and customer service.
As a Vice President of Sales, CRM, you will be responsible for
new customer acquisition, sales strategy and execution, and
continued success of your portfolio. The Vice President of Sales,
CRM is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon new
sales goals for the assigned territory.
This is a quota carrying, individual contributor sales
For candidates with less than 12+ years of documented success in
enterprise software sales or business technology products and
services, please apply to this role: Sales Director, CRM
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and
- Build and maintain C3 AI's company brand, establishing our
position in the market.
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate
- Engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned
accounts and lines of business.
- Own all aspects related to opportunity success, including
coordination across all stakeholders (e.g., legal, contacting,
- Measure and report results of and activity related to sales and
plan execution in the CRM.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 12+ years of documented success in enterprise software sales or
business technology products and services.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company
- Experience selling next-generation products in complex
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Vice President of Sales, CRM, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!