Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats
facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global
transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on
atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse
meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization
sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous
technology on Earth. But humans won't give up meat. So we need to
make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without
animals as the underlying production technology. That means that
making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem
for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of
animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers
everything they currently value about animal products -- and making
products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and
market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways
to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy
foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits
consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and
technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from
plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is
resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food
revolution-from discovery to commercial production. The only thing
that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our
ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements
We are seeking a passionate, experienced, and accomplished
expert who can establish and help build our legal compliance
- Be Impossible Foods' first dedicated legal compliance
- Serve as a trusted compliance advisor and partner to both
internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the Legal Team to identify gaps in existing
policies and procedures and to improve them as needed
- Create and deliver training programs on company policies and
- Establish and oversee programs for monitoring and auditing
compliance with our policies and procedures
- Create strategies and establish internal practices to manage
and mitigate a variety of compliance risks.
- 7-10 years or more of compliance and risk management experience
in the consumer goods space
- A thorough and up-to-date understanding of industry practices
- An effective and persuasive communication style with respect to
both verbal and written communications
- The ability to design a compliance program that will serve
Impossible Foods' near-term goals and also be a basis for our
longer-term compliance needs
- Experience collaborating with and advising senior executives
and cross-functional teams on compliance matters
- Familiarity with compliance issues particular to the food &
beverage industry or other consumer-products businesses
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage projects
effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills and team-first attitude
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Fearlessness and a sense of adventure!
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act
(CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.
Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the
application procedure for applicable locations is available here:
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and
processing of your data as required.