Customer Care Specialist
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The primary goal of a Customer Care Specialist is to provide a
world-class customer experience and resolution services to Lucid
Motors vehicle owners. The Specialist will be required to quickly
learn the inner workings of the departments at Lucid. This role
will require the ability to identify, seamlessly resolve and
coordinate with cross functional departments. The ideal candidate
will exhibit a strong understanding of empathy, professional drive,
and passion for customer service. The ability to develop excellent
relationships with Lucid vehicle owners, as well as internal
departments to effectively address customer concerns are
- Provide the highest level of support to customers via inbound
phone calls, chats and tickets, escalating to cross-functional
departments when necessary.
- Take ownership of customer case to full resolution,
communicating efficiently with internal departments when
- Advocate for the customer to improve Lucid services or
offerings based on requests and reported bugs. Champion customer
experiences and process improvements.
- Serve as product experts to educate Lucid vehicle owners and
generating confidence in the operation of the Lucid products. Must
be comfortable to answer vehicle equipment questions, vehicle
operations, discuss concerns around mechanical and cosmetic
- Continuously learn and improve product knowledge through Lucid
- Capable of masterfully guiding both adept and amateur technical
customers and mechanics through app and website, through a personal
- Triage car condition or operational concerns.
- Availability to work weekends and support flexible schedules to
support customers 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or contact
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, empathetic mindset, and
commitment to providing a great customer experience. Eagerness to
take on new responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly precise. Flexible, proactive,
attention to details, and inclination to contribute with strong
critical thinking and common sense.
- Understands both Mechanical and Cosmetic repair times, skills
and cost management.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (e.g. Outlook) and related
communication tools (e.g CRM)
- Verbal and written skills in English.
- Automotive industry experience or start-up experience.
- Verbal and written skills in Canadian French and Arabic.
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Redwood City , Customer Care Specialist, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!