Android Developer, Software Engineer, Infotainment
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking
Android Developer, Software Engineer, for Infotainment
systems.This position requires an experienced professional
with a background in development of Android systems. Our ideal
candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work
with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to
demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the
ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- Design and develop complex software for Infotainment Unit to
perform Over-the-Air Software Update for the vehicle.
- Architect Software to work with multi-core processor
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating
individual functions into the control unit.
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to
ensure robustness of design.
- Integrate with different teams such as Telemetric control,
System software etc to realize the project.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in Android
development and proven industry experience of shipping Android
- Experience with Android AOSP, Android frameworks or Android
- Strong proficiency in C , C++ and object oriented design.
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of OS Fundamentals and IPC Mechanisms
- Experience writing Software for Over-The-Air Software
- Knowledge of Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS).
- Experience with Diagnostics-over-IP (DoIP).
- Experience with scripting languages/tools and methods to
optimize SW development and testing activities.
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Redwood City , Android Developer, Software Engineer, Infotainment, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!