Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The primary goal of a Customer Care Specialist is to provide a
world-class customer experience and resolution services to Lucid
Motors vehicle owners. The Specialist will be required to quickly
learn the inner workings of the departments at Lucid. This role
will require the ability to identify, seamlessly resolve and
coordinate with cross functional departments. The ideal candidate
will exhibit a strong understanding of empathy, professional drive,
and passion for customer service. The ability to develop excellent
relationships with Lucid vehicle owners, as well as internal
departments to effectively address customer concerns are
- Provide the highest level of support to customers via inbound
phone calls, chats and tickets, escalating to cross-functional
departments when necessary.
- Take ownership of customer case to full resolution,
communicating efficiently with internal departments when
- Advocate for the customer to improve Lucid services or
offerings based on requests and reported bugs. Champion customer
experiences and process improvements.
- Serve as product experts to educate Lucid vehicle owners and
generating confidence in the operation of the Lucid products. Must
be comfortable to answer vehicle equipment questions, vehicle
operations, discuss concerns around mechanical and cosmetic
- Continuously learn and improve product knowledge through Lucid
- Capable of masterfully guiding both adept and amateur technical
customers and mechanics through app and website, through a personal
- Triage car condition or operational concerns.
- Availability to work weekends and support flexible schedules to
support customers 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or contact
- Verbal and written skills in Canadian French and Arabic.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, empathetic mindset, and
commitment to providing a great customer experience. Eagerness to
take on new responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly precise. Flexible, proactive,
attention to details, and inclination to contribute with strong
critical thinking and common sense.
- Understands both Mechanical and Cosmetic repair times, skills
and cost management.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (e.g. Outlook) and related
communication tools (e.g CRM)
- Verbal and written skills in English.
- Automotive industry experience or start-up experience.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.