Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an Order Operations Specialist for
Lucid. This person will be responsible for ensuring that Lucid can
support Inside Sales and customer-facing field Sales teams from the
reservation process through deliveries to the customers. This role
intersects between Accounting, Finance, and Sales.
- Support a structured and scalable Order Operations program to
ensure consistency of all aspects of vehicle orders, including but
not limited to ensuring accurate configurations, payments, and
- Work closely with Sales, Product Planning, Demand Planning,
Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Logistics to maximize potential
- Manage change orders and order submissions within Salesforce,
ensuring the accuracy of the data
- Work closely with Finance, Audit and Systems teams to ensure
orders and payments are appropriately reflected in all relevant
- Manage requests for customer cancellations, coordinating with
Finance and 3rd parties to issue refunds and proof of refunds
- Identify discrepancies and bottlenecks to improve operational
- Work closely with Systems teams to define business requirements
for Lucid’s systems; focusing heavily on process automation
- Support revenue recognition reviews on an ongoing basis
- Develop training material to support onboarding of new hires
and provide training to new hires
- Provide operational support to business partners for ad-hoc
- 5+ years of experience in order operations, business planning,
or similar role
- Demonstrated experience in project management, from ideation to
delivery and launch
- Passion for the customer experience, and an understanding of
how operational efficiencies impact said experience
- Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver major
initiatives, all while relentlessly prioritizing based on need
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an
undefined, unestablished environment
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in high energy,
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.