Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a
Project Manager, Residential Charging. This position requires an
experienced professional with a wide background and knowledge base
in customer experience, sales operations, charging hardware and
installation, and product management. Residential charging is a
pivotal component in a customer's EV ownership experience and Lucid
is seeking a project manager to support and delight customers
throughout this process.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a
can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and
determination. They should be flexible and willing to change
directions quickly. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Act as a charging subject matter expert for our sales and
- Support the development of internal and external sales training
focused on customer charging
- Interface with customers who have in-depth technical questions
or issues related to charging
- Manage relationships with key installation and charging
- Create and implement processes for hand-offs between customers
and stakeholders, from electricians to customer-facing
- Gather customer feedback to identify key blockers for sales as
well as actions to increase demand and overall customer
- Translate product and service requests into new processes or
products to improve the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, charging, web, and
engineering teams to align, test, and implement initiatives that
will improve sales, installation processes, and product
- Align on priorities with cross-functional and executive
- 3+ years in the automotive or EV charging industry, ideally in
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role within sales, charging, or
- BS in electrical engineering or similar
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing multiple
- Proven track record of supporting charging hardware products
and installation services
- Familiarity with NEC codes, residential power requirements,
residential utility rates
- Experience working directly with electricians on residential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in rolling out charging products & services for an
- Familiar with reading & evaluating vehicle logs
- Networked into local & nationwide electricians
- Language proficiency in English & French
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.