Resident Care Director / Registered Nurse Manager / RN
Company: Sunrise Senior Living
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 12, 2021
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!
We champion quality of life for all seniors
- and quality careers for our team members.
What does a career at Sunrise Senior Living mean?
It means you know your work will have a positive impact on seniors
with benefits of being able to establish longer-term relationships
with residents, a holistic approach to nursing care and
coordinating/case managing resident’s health. It means a setting
where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported
with resources and recognition. It means your talent, experience,
and ambition are recognized and rewarded. Make a difference every
day in this rewarding role:
RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR
• Provide strategic leadership for resident care in the community
by working with each department to coordinate care and services
that promote resident’s quality of life. Direct management of the
nursing team and medication care managers, as applicable by
State/Province law, to promote the health and wellness of the
• Provide clinical care through the direct application of the
nursing process; perform and document resident assessments,
complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on
clinical care as indicated by the plan of care and evaluate
• Provide oversight of the community medication management program
to promote resident safety in the medication use process.
• Collaborate with physicians, pharmacists, and other clinical
providers to coordinate care and services for the residents within
• Provide clinical training and education as needed to nurses,
medication care managers, care managers and others who provide
resident care. Perform skill evaluation to develop and promote
clinical capabilities of team members.
• Track, trend and report clinical quality data to identify risk.
Actively participate as a member of the community Quality Assurance
and Performance Improvement committee. Lead clinical quality and
process improvement initiatives within the community to mitigate
risk and improve resident care outcomes.
• Recruit hire and train clinical team members and is responsible
for performance management, evaluation and engagement.
• Completes direct report team member staffing and scheduling
according to operational and budgetary guidelines.
• Support regulatory compliance for the community and clinical
items under their purview.
• -Clinical event management and response.
- 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home health,
assisted living, or long-term care preferred.
- 1+ years of nursing management experience to include hiring,
coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations
- Experience in tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical
performance data preferred.
How you'll be rewarded for your efforts:
We believe that our team members are our greatest resource and
reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive compensation,
we provide benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plans
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Healthy-living wellness program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Annual incentive/bonus program for those who qualify
- Tuition Reimbursement
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents,
family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All
offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and
passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory
vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing
requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in
senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our
greatest resource and are looking for people who share our
commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior
Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life
for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch
and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our
team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you
live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class
leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We
are committed to helping our team members achieve their career
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a
certified Great Place to Work®
Keywords: Sunrise Senior Living, Redwood City , Resident Care Director / Registered Nurse Manager / RN, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!