Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a Sr Dyno Equipment Motor Controls
Engineer to join our world-class
team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches his or her work with vigor and
- Develop clean, robust and elegantly partioned model-based motor
- Design the motor control software to support our functional
safety and technical requirements.
- Develop software processes and tools to improve
- Configure our Matlab/Simulink environment to support quality
and the conformance to our standards.
- Develop complex drivers for motor control applications in
- Invent and create new technologies and solutions
- Strong skills in embedded software architecture and C
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems, digital signal
processing and digital control.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for model based code
development for high reliability applications.
- Familiarity with development tools such as compilers and
- An enthusiasm for electric powertrain development.
- A minimum of three years of experience developing embedded
software for high reliability applications.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience in Motor Controls/Motor Drives etc.
- Experience with ISO-26262.
- An understanding of MAAB guidelines.
- BS in the areas of computer engineering, computer sciences or
electrical engineering. MS or Ph.D is preferred.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.