Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an Engineering Manager to work within
our Interior Trim team.
This position requires an experienced professional with a
responsibility for managing the design and development of the
Interior Trim systems of a world-class vehicle in terms of
performance, reliability and Craftsmanship. Our ideal
candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work
with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to
demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the
ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- Having proven leadership experience you will help to Build,
lead, and mentor a world-class Interior Trim engineering team.
- Equally comfortable creating concept to supporting parts into
production to create industry-leading Premium Interior Hard and
- Working closely with Design Studio and collaboratively with
cross functional teams to implement the best in class
- Collaborate with Tier 1 and directed suppliers to ensure
technical excellence and on time delivery.
- Working with the Project team to ensure on time delivery and
cost targets are met
- Reporting to Director of Body Engineering and required to
present to Executive team
- Experience leading a team of multi-discipline engineers
demonstrating the ability to be detail oriented.
- Full program cycle experiences from concept to production
launch in Interior Trim development
- Experience creating/improving/establishing technical product
specifications and timelines to achieve an accelerated development
cycle towards SOP
- Experienced in using CAD to review drawings, packaging layouts,
and DFM studies with the ability to create simple sections and CAD
- Vehicle and product launch experience.
- Experience in the design and development of Hard and Soft Trim,
with a good understanding of materials, Injection
molding/Thermo-forming/Vacuum forming/Plastic casting/Decorative
processes and light weighting strategies.
- Knowledgeable of Interior regulations and requirements for
worldwide markets with good experience with safety requirements
including Head Impact and Airbag considerations
- Knowledge of DFMEA, GD&T, DVP Creation
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to achieve success in a
fast-paced startup environment
- Design experience operating with CATIA V6 3DExperience
- Master's degree in Science in relevant discipline
- Exceptional technical abilities paired with excellent
- Bachelor's degree in Science in relevant discipline.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.