Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for the
Systems & Efficiency team. This position requires a talented
individual with passion and experience to plan simulation tasks and
vehicle tests. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will
be expected to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive
for perfection within a fast-paced environment. You will be
responsible to communicate and collaborate primarily with the
engineering, program management, and senior management teams.
- Collaboratively create, maintain and communicate the program
schedules covering vehicle tests and modeling tasks.
- Utilize information from waterfall and agile planning tools to
develop schedule, define key milestones and identify
- Maintain the primary critical path (2nd and 3rd critical paths
as required) in the master schedule and work closely with
program/project management and functional managers to break
bottlenecks and manage dependencies in the critical path.
- Develop, publish and maintain a summary version of the testing
master schedule to communicate the timing plan across the
enterprise, with executives and board of directors.
- Perform proactive schedule coordination with vehicle
- Drive recurring schedule meetings with these teams and update
timing-related key attributes such as: dependencies, level of
effort remaining, resources, and milestone progress.
- Support development of schedules for various short term
projects as necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience as a project/program manager or
master scheduler responsible for medium to large scale
- You are well organized and self-disciplined with the ability to
manage tasks requiring completion on a timeline. You can work
independently when required.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with the
flexibility to adapt to changing constraints, high expectations and
- Ability to quickly understand current and new projects, as well
as the relevant subject matter and KPIs. Be able to actively
de-conflict issues in a collaborative manner with several
- Experience working on complex multi-system products
- Experience taking a technical product requiring manufacturing
from concept to production
- Ability to move between summary level and highly detailed
schedules and integrate the two.
- Able to communicate effectively and be persuasive in both
written and oral formats.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Have very good analytical skills.
- Understanding of the physics and systems of electric
- Proficient in SmartSheets, Microsoft Project or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word,
Outlook and PowerPoint or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in a technical field
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.