Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a
Restraint CAD Designer. This position requires an experienced
professional in CAD. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude
and approaches his or her work with accuracy and determination.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate good aptitude in their
respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to
strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the Restraints & Safety Electronics CAD Tree
- Perform the installation studies in early phase of the
development following the guidance of the Restraints and Safety
Electronics Design Release Engineers
- Work closely with the design studio, BIW, chassis and interior
teams to maintain an up-to-date definition of interfacing
- Perform the morphing or tuning of Restraints components or
interfacing components for solution research following the guidance
of the Restraints and Safety Electronics Design Release
- Manage the CAD exchange with the Tier 1 suppliers
- Control the quality and accuracy of Supplier CAD data: 3D and
- Design test fixtures occasionally
- Generate reports about the activities performed to be shared
with Restraints & Safety Electronics DREs
- Two+ years of experience working with Catia
- Knowledge of automotive design
- Capacity to support multiple customers (DREs) and jumping from
one product to the other frequently
- Capable of working in a collaborative team environment
- Organized, detail oriented and accurate
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Experience in Catia 3D Experience
- Knowledge of Restraints, Interiors or BIW design
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.