Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a manager of Embedded Software
Engineering. This position requires an experienced manager to
lead, manage, and grow engineering teams. Our ideal candidate
exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with
vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Lead and grow a talented team of embedded software developers
and controls engineers within the software organization
- Ensure teams deliver high quality production code that is safe,
well architected, fast, reliable, and testable
- Work with other engineering managers and technical Leads to set
and communicate technical direction and product strategies while
anticipating strategic and scaling challenges.
- Work with teams across Lucid Motors to foster a collaborative
culture of testing, safety, and quality
- Work with other engineering managers to ensure reliable and
- Work with your team, technical program managers and external
stakeholders to plan, prioritize and execute against an engineering
- Conduct performance reviews, identify top performers, and
support their growth in a technical or managerial direction
- 5+ years experience managing teams who have shipped and
supported production systems
- Extensive experience as a software engineer or architect
delivering results for safety and performance critical embedded
- Deep understanding of vehicle electronics
- Experience with development of ECUs using AUTOSAR
- Track record of building high-performance teams, implementing
best practices, and driving continuous improvement
- Ability to provide technical leadership and mentorship
- Facilitate analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex
technical and organizational problems
- Effective interpersonal, leadership, and communication
- Experience managing multiple teams and initiatives in a
mission-critical and fast-paced engineering organization
- Experience building or managing performance and safety critical
systems or similar
- Experience with ISO-26262 or comparable safety standards
- Exposure to model-based controls development
- Exposure to verifying and validating safety critical software
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.