Sr Manager, Mfg Test Engineering, ECU
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Sr Manager, Mfg Test Engineering,
ECU. This position requires someone own the development and
deployment of our ECU Manufacturing Test to our CM’s and ODM’s,
working closely with our SW & HW Engineering teams. Our ideal
candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work
in a systematic manner with vigor and determination. Candidates
will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Own the development and deployment of our ECU Manufacturing
Test to our CM’s and ODM’s, working closely with our SW & HW
- Manage and build of professional team of Mfg Test
- Design, build, document & implement custom Test set ups &
Fixtures for ECUs.
- Hands-on testing and troubleshooting of electrical systems from
PCBA to system level.
- Perform functional analysis of ECUs to resolve manufacturing
- Setup the factory test lines, networking requirements, data
collection and reporting.
- Create, execute and manage the Mfg Test plan for our
- Continually analyze work processes to identify optimization
opportunities and implement process improvements.
- Communicate to management regularly on status, issues and
solutions, improvement plans, program status and process
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- Experience in a WW Operations or Engineering, specifically
CM/ODM’s in Asia.
- Working knowledge of C#/C++, Scripting, Test Equipment Driver
development, LabVIEW, with NI’s TestStand a plus.
- Experience with high volume consumer products,
electro-mechanical products, Automotive Electronics experience is
- Demonstrated success in data collection and networking.
- Experience with analysis of complex systems.
- The ability to work SW and HW teams to find test solutions
quickly and efficiently.
- Able to read and understand schematics, test point requirements
and net architecture.
- Thorough understanding of DFx best practices as they
apply to SMT and Board test.
- Engineering (SW, EE, or related) Bachelor’s degree
- MINIMUM of 10 years hands on Mfg Test development experience
- MINIMUM 5 years managing people in a Technical Role.
- Must have Asian CM hand on experience in a Mfg test role.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working with multiple organizations across different
cultures and regions.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral).
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Redwood City , Sr Manager, Mfg Test Engineering, ECU, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!