Company: Core & Main
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage
and distribution operations of products and materials. This
position requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal
Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of
the average work week. If selected for this position, Core & Main
will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this
position is an acceptable MVR report.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and
- Establish standard and emergency operating procedures for
receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security
programs and activities.
- Review work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts
to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving,
storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or
expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space
allocation or structural design.
- Schedule surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and
operations maintenance and safety manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensure that work is performed consistently with Core & Main
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements
including, but not limited to, using a 10-key or calculator,
bending or squatting.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
Must pass pre-employment assessment(s) if applicable
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 5+
years experience in related field. May require certification.
Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Core & Main
St. Louis, Core & Main is a leading distributor of water, sewer,
storm drain and fire protection products in the United States.
Operating approximately 275 branches nationwide, the company
combines local expertise with a national supply chain to provide
contractors and municipalities innovative solutions for new
construction and aging infrastructure. Core & Main’s 3,500 plus
associates are committed to the safe distribution of water and fire
protection to help communities thrive. Visit www.coreandmain.com to learn
Core & Main is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. Employment at Core & Main is based solely on
a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to
professional competence. Core & Main does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed,
color, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, veteran status, pregnancy or related condition
(including breastfeeding), affectional or sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard
to public assistance, citizenship, or any other basis protected by
None of the questions in this application
are intended to elicit information regarding any protected
characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or
discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected
For more information, please click here or visit https://www.eeoc.gov
Keywords: Core & Main, Redwood City , Manager, Warehouse, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!