Have you considered being a Shuttle Driver in your
community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you
First Transit Shuttle Drivers provide transportation via San
Mateo County, RediWheel System. Our drivers connect people to
jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Shuttle
Driver, you would provide our clients with great customer service,
the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If
you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots
of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our
- $22.99/hr. starting wages. Adjustable wage based on
experience and qualifications.
- Paid training
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with
- Company medical and dental contribution of 80% (1
option being Kaiser)
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing great customer service, safely transporting
passengers in a courteous and reliable manner throughout the
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least three
- Have good customer service skills
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test, and
First Transit keeps people moving and
communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like
YOU to APPLY NOW!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will
receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race,
sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion
or other legally protected status.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los
Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. FirstGroup is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.