Company: Power Personnel
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: October 11, 2021
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PACU RN POSITION?
We are immediately hiring for PACU RNs in Palo Alto, CA. Our client
is a nationally recognized clinic with an exceptional nursing
For immediate consideration please email your resume
About the job:
- Contract: 13 Weeks
- Shifts: Rotating 12 Hours
- Beds in Unit: 70
- Staffing Ratio: 1: 2
- Start: ASAP
- At least two years in Critical Care, ICU preferred but ED
- Must be comfortable with the following procedures: Cath lab,
Procedures (Endo, GI, Cardioversions, TEE, Bronchs, EGD), OR
(Neuro, Ortho, Vascular).
- Familiarity with the following patient diagnoses: ASA 1, 2,
- Experience with commonly used equipment: Sheaths, Epidurals,
blocks, nimbus pumps, drains, A lines
- Other competencies: Arrhythmia Recognition
- Teaching Hospital Experience: Preferred
- EPIC or other EHR Experience
License & Certification:
- CA RN License for the State of California
- BLS - Basic Life Support – American Heart Association
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support – American Heart
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That’ s why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
*Refer and get $250 bonus for every referral!
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at
least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Redwood City , PACU RN, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!