Patient Admin Specialist
Company: Power Personnel
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: October 13, 2021
If you are a Patient Admin Specialist who is ready to advance your
career and be part of a world-renowned healthcare
organization, take the first step and apply now! Your
best future is waiting to be discovered!
- Top pay
- Great working location
- Health insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One (1) year directly related work experience.
- Entry level (i.e., externs/new grads).
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional
- Ability to speak and write effectively at a level appropriate
for the job.
- Ability to provide customer service, solve problems, and manage
- Knowledge of Windows-based office software, computers and
- Ability to adjust communications to fit the needs and level of
understanding of the receiver.
- Ability to exercise calmness in stressful situations.
- Greets and welcomes patients and assists them with
initial questions regarding appointments, payments, schedules,
- Answers multi-line phone, screens and routes calls,
takes messages for clinic staff and physicians. Assures appropriate
verifications and authorizations are complete before patient sees
- Communicate with providers regarding scheduling
preferences, and ability to respond to urgent patient needs.
- Provide doctor-patient support using reference documents
- Carry out various administrative tasks, including
maintaining information and paging directory databases, and
processing internal forms.
- Utilize all functionality of the telephone system and
electronic medical records systems in performing assigned job
- Meet/Exceed organizational and department service
- Answers non-clinical CRMs, escalating where
- Answers non-clinical patient messages, escalating where
- Managing and distributing faxes, mail, and filing of
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That’ s why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at
least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Redwood City , Patient Admin Specialist, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!