PACU RN - Endoscopy/GI
Company: Power Personnel
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 11, 2021
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT PACU/Pre/Post Op RN
OPPORTUNITY? APPLY TODAY!
Title: RN – RN – PACU/Pre/Post Op
Contract: 13 Weeks (with option to extend)
Pay Range: $123/hr. to $150/hr. (DOE)
- The RN will treat inpatients and outpatients according to their
needs, monitoring their vital signs to determine necessary
- Provide hands-on care to patients, practicing in an
evidence-based manner, within the Scope of Practice of the
California Nursing Practice Act, regulatory requirements, standards
of care, and hospital policies.
- Partner with the patient' s family wherever possible,
considering all aspects of care, to deliver family centered
- Perform all steps of the nursing process, including assessing
patients; interpreting data; planning, implementing, and evaluating
care; coordinating care with other providers; and teaching the
patient and family the knowledge and skills needed to manage their
care and prevent complications.
- As a professional, monitors the quality of nursing care
- GI experience, if possible, - if not Critical Care/Telemetry to
work in pre/post area.
- 10hrs X 4days with varying start time (6: 00 am to 8: 30
- Sunday through Friday
- Day shifts
- 1-2 years of current experience in PACU/Pre/Post Op
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited college
or university preferred.
- Active California RN License.
- BLS AND ACLS certification issued by American Heart Association
Keywords: Power Personnel, Redwood City , PACU RN - Endoscopy/GI, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!