Bilingual Home Visit Scheduling Coordinator
Company: Wider Circle
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Wider Circle is seeking a scheduling coordinator for the Home
Visit Program. In this role you would work from home, and would be
comfortable making phone calls based on metrics and scheduling
- Ensure first point of contact with member is positive and
- Contact members and schedule home visit appointments either by
phone or in person.
- Ensure home visit associates are booked efficiently both
geographically and making the best use of Home Visit Associate's
- Ensure appointments contain all necessary information for HVA
to conduct a high quality visit
- Document call outcomes via customer relationship management
system (Salesforce) and ensure calendar invitations are
- Confirm next day appointments with member and inform associates
of confirmed appointments via email; document confirmation
- Assist with quality control of scheduling and quality control
- Communicate with team members to assist in goal setting,
calendaring progress, and proper coverage for scheduling.
- Must be Bilingual (spanish/english)
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs telephone systems
and strong computer skills.
- Working knowledge of google suites.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting scheduling quotas
while maintaining a strong focus on quality
- Excellent work ethic with ability to work independently and
- Contract Position: $15.00/hour
- Opportunity to make the world a better place
Keywords: Wider Circle, Redwood City , Bilingual Home Visit Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!