Company: MidPen Housing Corporation
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 9, 2022
MISSION AND VALUES
MidPen Housing is a non-profit organization that develops
high-quality affordable housing communities, professionally manages
the properties in those communities, and provides services to
residents. The three affiliated corporations are MidPen Housing
Corporation, MidPen Property Management Corporation, and MidPen
Resident Services Corporation.
Our mission is to provide safe, affordable housing of high quality
to those in need; to establish stability and opportunity in the
lives of residents; and to foster diverse communities that allow
people from all ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds to live in
dignity, harmony, and mutual respect.
MidPen Housing associates advance a culture of belonging,
inclusion, diversity, and equity to effectively bridge across
differences that are representative of the communities we serve. We
seek to have a high performing, inclusive, and engaged workforce
that is centered around constant learning.
Under the direction of the Community Manager the Desk Clerk will be
responsible for monitoring traffic in and out of the building,
maintaining the front office, communicate with residents, visitors,
and staff as well as assist with administrative needs. Duties
include: answering phones, monitor cameras, assist residents,
visitors, guests, and applicants as needed, document building
activity in property log, write incident reports, complete work
orders and ensure the building is secure. MidPen expects that you
adhere to our policies and Fair Housing regulations.
COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate
All MidPen employees are required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be
required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for
COVID-19; or qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination
requirement. Those employees with an approved accommodation will be
required to test for COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
This is a part-time position with the following schedule: Saturday
and Sunday 6:30pm to 3:00am.
* Greets and screens all visitors and guests as they enter and
leave the building
* Updates visitor log, daily log and other front desk forms
* Answers telephones, takes messages and directs people
* Files, prepares correspondence, sorts and distributes notices
* Completes property logs, incident reports and other office
* Enforces Community Policies and House rules
* Maintains orderly appearance of front entrance, lobby area and
* Posts and distributes tenant notices
* Monitors video camera system
* Performs other duties as requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED and one year of receptionist or
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) is a
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Flexibility and willingness to perform varied tasks
* Must possess a valid California drivers license, reliable
transportation, and proof of current auto insurance policy
* Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
* Frequently sitting
* Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp
lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone,
sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that
weigh up to 10 pounds
* Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
* Ability to work flexible hours
Consistent with its obligations under the law, MidPen Housing Corp.
will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a
disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential
functions of his or her job.
This description reflects managements assignment of essential
functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be
Keywords: MidPen Housing Corporation, Redwood City , Desk Clerk, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!