Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Under direct supervision this position is responsible for the
collections and resolution of the Company's open receivable
- Collects open receivable balances while maintaining appropriate
- Resolves disputed and unapplied items on the customers
- Works with internal and external customer to clear open
accounts receivable balances.
- Makes recommendations for setting up customer payment plans,
placing customer accounts on hold and accounts to be placed with
3rd party collections and bad debt.
- Maintains close communication with supervisor regarding
customer issues and discrepancies.
- Provides assistance to peers. Works in a team supportive
- Performs other collection related duties as required by
- Complies with all established policies and procedures.
- Refers questionable matters to supervisor.
- Reviews accounts on credit hold.Essential Functions:
- Interviews customers in person or by telephone to investigate
complaints, verify accuracy of charges, or to correct errors in
- Contacts delinquent accounts to request payments. Records
promises on account and schedules follow up.
- Evaluates and releases orders form Credit Hold screen.
- Presents information to credit manager when limit requested
exceeds guidelines or reports are conflicting.
Keywords: WORLDPAC, Redwood City , Credit Representative, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!