Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Title: Systems Architect
Years of Experience Desired: 8+ years of professional work
experience. (If you have solid experience & a proven track record,
that will be 100% fine)
Location: Fully Remote!
Base Salary: $200,000 - $250,000/year + Full Benefits, 401k,
We are a Cybersecurity leader in our field. Our team leads the
fight in securing important data and applications wherever they
reside. Our solutions identify, evaluate, and eliminate new and
upcoming threats so you never have to worry about delivering your
product or service to your customers. We provide security on all
fronts for thousands of enterprises and millions of people daily.
You can focus on what you do best and leave us to securing your
We are looking for an experienced systems architect to help us
specify, select, and evolve the hardware that powers our hosted
offerings, including bare-metal applications and virtualization and
What You Will Be Doing
- With input from our internal development partners and capacity
planning team, identify and specify hardware and technologies
suitable for deployment in our data centers to support our current
and future products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and candidate
system manufacturers and integrators.
- Continually research technology evolution, vendor roadmaps and
standards development to identify opportunities to improve our
reliability and scale.
- Develop and execute proof-of-concept and benchmark/performance
- Balance multiple factors, including performance, thermals,
power, density, and cost when making selections and
- Communicate decisions and findings to both technical and
non-technical audiences in writing and interactively.
What You Need for this Position
- Expert knowledge of and 8+ years of experience with modern
computer hardware at the CPU, GPU, memory, storage and bus
- Expert knowledge of silicon roadmaps and established and
developing industry standards.
- A deep understanding of current network interface technologies,
including physical network interfaces, such as 100G-SR4 Ethernet,
and related concepts such as offload, SmartNICs and DPDK.
- A deep understanding of Linux and container networking,
including packet processing and protocols such as TCP and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Your work will require generating alignment between many parties
across various specialties.
What's In It for You
- 100% fully remote, even after Covid-19 restrictions lift.
- Stability, the company is an industry leader in their
- Base Salary: $200,000 - $250,000/year
- Amazing Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision), 401K, & PTO
So, if you are a Systems Architect with experience, please apply
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Marcus
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MQ1-1651068 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Quigley - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Redwood City , Systems Architect, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!